Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Ornaments - Part 1

I promised you a project that is around $20 so you can take advantage of the Plenty for Twenty offer on my website! I saw this idea on another consultant's blog (Creating with Christine) - many thanks to Christine Adams for sharing her amazing ideas! Disclaimer - I made my ornaments almost exactly like Christine's because I loved what she did! These only took me a couple of hours to make, and they would make a wonderful gift. Remember to save all the little pieces you punch out - these make the stars and flowers in the center of some ornaments.

A complete product list will follow the photos, but I only used the Dimensional Elements Ornaments, ink, embossing powder, and Prisma Glitter. Super easy! (And more than a little messy -- you will sparkle for days after using the Prisma Glitter!)



Products used (including prices):
  • Z1337 - Dimensional Elements Ornaments - $4.95
  • Z1336 - Pearl Opaques - $2.95
  • Z134 - Prisma Glitter - $4.25
  • Z2192 - Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad - Pacifica - $5.25
  • Z2194 - Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad - Sky - $5.25
  • Silver ribbon (retired)
  • Total - $22.65 (which qualifies you for a FREE D-size stamp set that CTMH will select!)
Optional add-ons
  • Z669 - Silver Embossing Powder - $3.95
  • 1764 - Craft Tray - $7.95
  • 1512 - Bonding Memories Glue - $6.95
  • Z891 - VersaMark Pad - $9.95
  • Z555 - Craft Heater - $29.95
  • D1243 - Peace on Earth - $22.95
  • D1440 - Everlasting Life - $22.95
You don't have to stop with just inks -- the Dimensional Elements handle embossing and distressing and look great with paper, too! Because the ornaments are layered, you can place a photo in some of the ornaments. Let your creativity flow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!