Friday, January 6, 2012

Rock the Block in January!


January is a great month with CTMH! You can Rock the Block by placing a minimum $25 order from the Autumn/Winter Idea Book and get two fabulous products for just $15: the My Creations Collage Cubes (a sneak peek at a new product from the Spring/Summer Idea Book!) and an exclusive E-size stamp set - Rock the Block. You can view a video here for ideas on using the collage blocks.  

Feel free to contact me if you'd like to take advantage of this great offer! You can also place an order directly on my website. Since the qualifying purchase must be from the Autumn/Winter Idea Book, you may want to take a peek at it online before placing your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!