Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Wedding Hinged Display Tray


I made a hinged display tray using my daughter's wedding pictures for me to take to work. She liked it so much that I decided to make one for HER to take to work. I'm so happy with the way it turned out! These display trays come together so quickly. The smaller openings are sized exactly for wallet-sized photos - quick and easy!



The medallion is made using the Perfect Fit - Frames stamp set and the Monogram S stamp set from CTMH. All patterned papers are by Teresa Collins (Carolina Breeze). We used the scrapbook paper under the cupcake stands for centerpieces at the reception. Amazingly, only one page got damaged, so I'm using it for the wedding scrapbook and other projects. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!