Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Artbooking - Be Still My Heart!

Every year, CTMH manages to top last year's Cricut cartridge even though it seems like it just can't get any better. This year's cartridge is no exception. Artbooking definitely makes scrapbooking simpler, faster, and easier! This amazing cartridge has hundreds of images including complete two-page layouts and numerous mini scrapbooks. How fun! Mine arrives tomorrow (stalking the FedEx guy . . .), so the fun will commence! I have to confess that my heart beats just a little faster when I think about using this amazing product. Be watching for a fun weekly blog hop during August featuring projects made using the Artbooking cartridge. You will be inspired!

Check out all the images on the PDF file below. I have gone through it several times and see something new every time! I'm accepting pre-orders now and will place your order on August 1. Like all CTMH Cricut cartridges, it comes with three sheets of Dimensional Elements and three stamp sets. It's a great deal at $99! Pre-order from now until July 31, and I will include free shipping on the cartridge! Click the button below to place your pre-order. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!