Sunday, August 1, 2010

Heart 2 Heart Challenge Blog Sponsor

I am very excited to be the sponsor for this week's Heart 2 Heart blog challenge! One person who enters the challenge will be randomly selected to win the prize pictured here. The prize includes the following items:
  • 9" x 9" Memory Showcase
  • Life Delights 9" x 9" pre-printed layouts and papers
  • Life Delights My Stickease
  • Chocolate Ribbon Rounds (retired)
  • An assortment of coordinating embellishments
Be sure to check out the challenge and play along!

2 comments:

  1. That is so sweet of you to sponsor and provide such a delightful prize! Thank you! I have just looked through your blog and must tell you your art work is outstanding! LOVE it! Your "Something Splendid cards" and layout are amazing! I am leaving feeling very inspired by you, Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a great CTMH gal your are to Sponsor and share....I am on your blog today for the first time and grabbing a cup of coffee to search it more....I am going to make a tag and take the H2H Challenge....exciting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!