Thursday, September 1, 2011

Typeset Workshop on the Go


I have really come to love the Workshops on the Go. My time to scrapbook and stamp is pretty limited, so I love that I can pick up the WOTG and get busy! I recently attended a crop at The Keepsake Element, so I just grabbed two WOTGs and was set for the evening. So easy!

With my "baby" in his senior year of high school, I have been focusing on getting his pictures scrapbooked for the graduation open house. Typeset is perfect for school photos! The color combination works for photos of older kids or younger kids. Love, love, love how the pages turned out! The shaped images were cut using the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.

The second layout (still searching for just the right pictures):


These darling cards are the alternate project in the Workshop on the Go. I just added a couple of extra items, cut the cards on the Cricut (love that Art Philosophy!), and have these super-cute cards to send to someone special! Do you love the distressing technique? It's so easy to do: Dip the stipple brush into re-inker. Drag the brush from just off the edge of the card inward onto the card.



Feel free to contact me if you'd like to find out how to purchase your own WOTG - or earn it free as a hostess!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!