Tuesday, December 6, 2011

On the road to recovery ...

You might have noticed fewer posts lately. I've been a little out of commission for a few months due to some health issues. I'm doing better, though, following surgery last week. For the last several days, this is where I've been hanging out.

Cozy, right? It is a pretty comfortable recliner, and it's just a few steps away from the bathroom and the tv. The kids and my husband are within shouting distance, and they've been taking good care of me. I also have everything I need right next to me - dvds, the latest John Grisham novel on my Kindle, pain meds, and a caffeine free Diet Pepsi. I'm starting to feel better, so hopefully I'll be able to get some paper crafting and blogging done while I'm still off work. Thanks for hanging in there with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!