Thursday, January 5, 2012

January Clubs

I'm slightly revamping my clubs for 2012. You can read all the details on the Club Information tab. I'm so excited about the cards and scrapbook pages we'll be making this month! Details are below. The clubs will be held at my house. If you need the address, please contact me by phone or e-mail.

January Card Club - Thursday, January 19 - 6:30 p.m. 
$5 supply fee
RSVP to 309-826-6705 or clearlyfromtheheart@gmail.com by 1/10 so I can prepare enough card kits
Please bring your basic tool kit: Paper trimmer, scissors, and adhesive

We will be making four cards using the fun Roxie & Elemental papers and glitzing the cards up with Glitz Glitter Gel and sparkles!






Magic Scrapbook Club - Saturday, January 21 - 10:00 a.m.
$25 initial fee; $10 supply fee
RSVP to 309-826-6705 or clearlyfromtheheart@gmail.com by 1/10 so I can prepare enough scrapbook kits
Please bring your basic tool kit: Paper trimmer, scissors, and adhesive
*The $25 initial club fee is to purchase the Magic how-to book. If you already own the book, you can substitute an album.

Love is in the air, and we will be celebrating it with two sweet scrapbook layouts to kick off our year of Magic! The scrapbook layouts include all materials to make the pages shown, except for the "bling." If you would like to add some sparkle to your pages like I did, you may order the Bling Assortment for $4.95.





2 comments:

  1. Lori -

    Beautiful! I love your card collection - especially the hearts in a jar card!

    Paige

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!