Saturday, March 31, 2012

Studio J Saturday - Splash Zone Layout

Ahhh - summertime! I don't know about you, but some warmth and sunshine sounds pretty good to me about now. These cheerful papers (members-only Studio J papers) are perfect for pictures of days at the beach or pool.

To add the brads around the title, I used the copy and paste feature. I placed one brad, hit "copy," "paste," then dragged the brad where I wanted it. By using the snap-on feature, I get a visual of whether the brads are lined up. I continued around the top of the oval, changing the colors of the brads as I went. To add the same effect to the bottom part of the oval, I selected all the brads by holding down the "CTRL" key while I selected each one. Then I used copy and paste to create a duplicate, rotated it, and dragged it to the bottom. Perfect!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!