Thursday, April 5, 2012

Tag Album


It seems like we've had a lot of momentous occassions at work lately. This week, we said good-bye to a co-worker who is moving on to another position within the company. She was a mentor to me when I started in the department, and I wanted to give her a little something to remember us by. I was inspired by this accordian album created by Terry Ann Diack. She has a great tutorial on her blog on how to make this album using the Decor Journaling Spots.


I used the black, gray, and cranberry tags. I printed wallet-sized photos that I had taken of members of our team and included them in the album. The whole project only took about an hour and turned out really cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!