Monday, January 16, 2017

Welcome Home Wreath Kit


This month's Constant Campaign is a beautiful wreath kit. This is easily one of the best campaigns Close To My Heart has ever done. It is easy to put together and is beautiful when it's done! You can get your own kit by purchasing it for $18.95, or you can get it FREE when you place a $60 order. Here is a list of items I used to make my wreath:

Z679 – Liquid Glass – 6.95
Z1382 – Tweezers – 5.95
Z697 – Round Sponge – 1.25
Z726 – Sponge Daubers – 4.50
Z1795 – Quilling Tool – 7.95
Z2045 – All-Purpose Mat – 19.95
Z3316 – Shimmer Brush Gold – 4.95
Z2895 – Lagoon Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad – 7.95
Z2810 – Blossom Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad – 7.95
Z2850 – Fern Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad – 7.95

This is what the kit looks like before it's assembled:


I chose to ink the roses using Blossom ink. I found that it worked better to use a sponge (cut into quarters) rather than the ink daubers. I used the ink daubers to ink all the succulents and leaves. To get a realistic looking rose, it helps if you curl the edges of the rose outward before you roll it. I also softened the cardstock by bending it along the straight edge before I started rolling it. After I roll the rose, I let it unwind a bit and arranged it before using the Liquid Glass to glue it down. 



I love the result! Here's a helpful video on making the flowers:


This kit is only available until the end of January (or while supplies last), so order soon if you'd like to have one of your own. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!