Saturday, July 11, 2009

Weekend Crop at Anita's

I always have a wonderful time when I am able to get together with my CTMH sisters for a weekend of scrapping and stamping fun! We met at Anita's house in Yorkville this month to get together before one of our unit members moved away to Florida. We had lots of good food (even going out to a Chinese buffet!) and LOTS of fun! The best part is we all got a lot accomplished, too!

Pam cranked out several pages.

Diana worked hard on her cards.

Anita organized and sorted while Mandi provided the comic relief (can you say "streshy paunts?).

Next month -- my house!

2 comments:

  1. That is a SERIOUS craft room! Looks like y'all had fun. I LOVE scrapbooking with my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah -- it's fun to crop at Anita's! :) This is the remnant of our unit. Our upline left the company this year, but we all have so much fun together that we keep getting together each month, sometimes for a weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!