Saturday, October 31, 2009

Stampaganza! Nov. 3 - 30

It's the most wonderful time of the year . . . Close to My Heart is giving us an early Christmas present! From November 3 - 30, if you purchase two of any size stamp sets (A - E, excluding Stamp of the Month and K-size personalized stamps), you get one stamp set FREE (A - D only)! What a great deal! This is the perfect time to give a Christmas wish list to your family, filled with your must-have stamp sets. You may order directly from my website, or you may call me and place an order.

You can also qualify for the discounts on the Stamp of the Month with your Stampaganza purchases! If you purchased 3 D-size stamp sets at $22.95 each and 1 E-size stamp set at $34.95, you will qualify for two free stamp sets (up to D-size) plus the SOTM free! If you choose two D-size stamp sets for your free sets, the value is $172.65 for just over $100! (Regular s&h charges apply.)

Heading off to make my wish list . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!