Monday, November 8, 2010

More Scrapping with Studio J

Sorry for the long gap in posting -- life has been crazy but is starting to settle down a little. I haven't had much time for creativity, so I have been maximizing the time I have by using Studio J to get some scrapping done! I never, ever thought I would enjoy studio scrapbooking as much as I do. Don't panic -- I'm not giving up my paper and scissors any time soon (actually, never) -- but I'm enjoying a hybrid between traditional scrapbooking and studio scrapbooking. I created the layouts below in just an hour or so.

Here is a layout I did from pictures my husband and son took at a NASCAR race at the Chicagoland Speedway:



My college graduation in May (the thumbs-up picture of Mark and me is one of my favorites!):



Some layouts of my husband's parents when they were dating and newly married. A great idea for heritage photos is to purchase additional layouts to share -- design once and order several for other family members!



Give Studio J a try -- it's free to design a layout. You only pay if you order the printed layout, or you can also purchase a JPG to print the layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!