Friday, November 26, 2010

Friday Focus: To Die For!

Do you remember the card special CTMH had a couple of years ago? The card bases featured a bracket-shaped edge, and I loved, loved, loved them! But hand-cutting them is a pain, so I never made very many after I used up the pre-cut bases. While browsing in my LSS recently, I came across this sweet little number.

It's a die made by a company called The Cat's Pajamas. It's very slim and lightweight, plus instructions are printed on the backing for Cuttlebug, Wizard, or the Big Shot/Big Kick.

It was really easy to use with my Cuttlebug. There was some double-stick tape left on the back of the metal die, so I used it to keep it in place on the plate. I lined up the edge of my card next to the edge of the die, and it cut it beautifully! I'm so thrilled to be able to make these lovely bracket shapes on my cards and for scrapbooking embellishments.

The result (and I will get it decorated soon, I promise!):

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!