Friday, June 19, 2009

Deal A Day: $60 Great Goodies Box


The "mystery" boxes -- or Great Goodies Boxes -- have been very popular! Today's Deal A Day is another one: this one for $60 with a value of more than $120! There is nothing I love better than a great deal, and this is one of the best I have seen. Others have posted what they received, and let me tell you -- the goodies are fabulous! Some items are consultant-only items; some are retired items; some are current items. The boxes usually include stamp sets, paper packets, and lots of embellishments. If you have been on the fence about trying one, this is a great price point! There are only two more after this, and one of them is likely to be "the big one" -- value over $300. You can order from my site until 9:00 a.m. on Saturday morning, or until supplies last.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!