Monday, June 1, 2009

Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!

Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! We will be featuring June's SOTM, which is Tender Tags, a set of 15 stamps. If you have come here from Kelly's Blog, you are on the right path! If this is your first stop, you may want to go back to Jena's Blog and start from the beginning!
***
This month we have 42 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!



Circle Card from Wishes

Products used:

9033 - Wishes
D1350 - Tender Tags
X5669 - Autumn Harvest Textured Cardstock Combo Pack
X5670 - Winter Cozy Textured Cardstock Combo Pack
X5630 - Taffy Cardstock
X5751 - Sorbet Cardstock
Z1123 - Sorbet Collection Designer Ribbon Rounds
Z1129 - Outdoor Denim Collection Designer Ribbon Rounds
Z1110 - Spring Blossom brads
Z1090 - Foam Tools
Z1294 - Sanding Kit
Z1114 - Piercing Tool Kit

Now "Hop" on over to Brae Montgomery's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! Remember, the June SOTM is only available until June 30th! Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount or even free!

***

Here are some more projects I have made using this Stamp of the Month...



12 comments:

  1. Wow! I love them all...especially the Bella card. Beautiful aRt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - totally unexpected use of the tags. I love how you cut them and put the two halves together, making it appear to be one longer piece. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards - I especially love the circle one as I'm having so much fun with the circle cards right now. Great colors and fun use of the SOTM. Thanks for hopping with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love the circle card, but they are all really great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really nice. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!! Love the tall card, Iam a sucker for tall cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool! I love the card and the fact that I can 'blog hop' to see more! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are beautiful, as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all your Tender Tags cards!! Great inspiration! I've left an award for you on my blog http://carlacreates.blogspot.com - ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the cards! I you an award over on my blog, come pick it up sometime! ~Paula

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!