Monday, November 9, 2009

Reason #1 to try Stampaganza: Complete a collection


Maybe it's because I tend to be a bit OCD about things, but I plan to take advantage of Stampaganza to purchase the October word puzzle. It's the only one I don't have, and who wants a year without October -- the best month of the year! The monthly word puzzles are being retired at the end of the year so I need to act fast. I just have to find one more stamp set to buy (not a difficult task, I assure you!), and I will get a third one free! That's a pretty sweet deal!

I use the word puzzles a lot. They're great for seasonal cards and scrapbook pages. Another way I like to use them is for calendars. It's so easy to make a cute event calendar for an easy, memorable Christmas gift. Or use my favorite embellish-able (is that a word??) item: My Creations Display Album. I hope to post some ideas using both of these items very soon!

Be sure to check out the list of retiring stamp sets here. These are only available through December 31, 2009, so now is a great time to stock up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!