Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I want to wish you a very merry Christmas! I hope your holiday was everything you hoped for!

My sweet husband gave me gift certificates to my local scrapbook store and to Hobby Lobby, so I have some shopping to do. A Scor-Pal and a Bind-It-All are on my wish list, so I may start out the new year with some new toys ... umm... TOOLS!

I have a few days off before I have to head back to work, so hopefully there will be some new artwork on here soon! There will definitely be new artwork for the Stamp of the Month blog hop on January 1. If you get tired of football, join me on the blog hop to see some spectacular January Stamp of the Month artwork!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!