Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Felicity Layout

I am having such a great time using the papers from Felicity! It's great to have papers that can have a very masculine look or a feminine look. I came across this picture of my oldest son, Michael, from when he was in preschool, and the argyle papers said, "Use me!" :) I chose a layout from "Imagine," and away we went. The Twilight courderoy brads worked so well with the layout -- I'm really tickled with how it turned out! All the stamp images used on the layout are from the set that comes with the Felicity package, even the alphabet!




1 comment:

  1. I really LOVE the work you do! It is my style of paper crafting and it is so fun to see what other people do! I love the CTMH stamps and I look forward to checkin' out more of your super cute work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!