Monday, January 4, 2010

Win a free Felicity kit!


We're having some change at our house: my two oldest children are moving out. When my daughter found an apartment, I knew exactly what I would do with her room -- make it my scrapbook room! So I'll be busy this week, moving all my stuff (and it's a lot 'o stuff!) from the dungeon (aka the basement) to my bright and shiny new room! Once I get moved, though, the first paper I'm reaching for is this lovely Felicity collection. I can't get enough of this paper!
There are several ways you can get your own set of Felicity papers:
  • Buy it outright for $34.95.
  • Buy $60 of stamps and get it FREE!
  • Spend $125 on (almost) any Close To My Heart product and get it FREE!
  • Win it by posting a comment on the National Papercrafting Month blog! There will be a daily winner until January 31. All you have to do is post a comment under each day's entry!

To check out the blog, click the National Papercrafting Month icon on the right side of my blog. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!