Monday, March 1, 2010

Dare to Dream

{Click here if you're looking for the March SOTM Blog Hop post.}

Seven years ago, I made the decision to become a CTMH consultant, and I have never regretted that decision. I took a one-year hiatus after starting back to college, but I missed it so much that I came back about 18 months ago. This company ROCKS, and they are offering you an amazing deal if you sign up during the month of March to be a consultant.

In addition to over $300 worth of products and supplies to start your business for only $99, you will also receive all four Stamp of the Month sets from the upcoming Summer Idea book! That's another $91.80 value -- FREE! You will also have the stamp sets before any other consultant can order them. Sweet!!


I'll be sharing 30 reasons why you should become a CTMH consultant in March. I love what I do and would love to share that with YOU! Signing up is so easy -- just go to my website {here}. On the "Your Opportunities" page, scroll to the bottom and click on the link that says "click here" next to "To sign up or for more information to become a Consultant." The link will take you to the electronic application and will designate me as your sponsor (upline). Like everything with CTMH, it is faster, simpler, and easier! I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!