Sunday, February 28, 2010

March SOTM Blog Hop - A Little Everything

Are you ready for another fun-filled blog hop? I can hardly wait to see all the creative things the other 60-something consultants have made with this fantastic, versatile stamp set! This is a circular hop, so you can start anywhere and "hop" around until you get back where you started. If you came here from Shannon Pelletier's blog, you're on the right path. At the end of my post, be sure to look for the link to Kami Welter's blog. She is next on the blog hop! If you get lost, click here for a list of all the blog hoppers.

This month's set is already one of my favorites. It's called "A Little Everything," and there are sentiments for almost every occasion on the set. I love the larger font for "Thanks," "Happy," and "Celebrate." Great to use on scrapbook pages as well as cards! This is a set you will pull out over and over. You can purchase the set on my website, and you can also earn a discount or even get it free! The set is only available from March 1 - 31, 2010.

I used the Wishes Card Confidence Program to make the cards featured with this Stamp of the Month. Wishes has three bulk card workshops in the book, allowing you to make a larger quantity of cards very quickly! Here's a link {Christmas in July} to the same bulk workshop making Christmas cards! The complete product list is at the end of the post. Now hop on over to Kami Welter's blog to see her lovely project!

Just Because Card Workshop

Cards 1 and 2:

Cards 3 and 4:


Cards 3 and 4 (inside):


Cards 5 and 6:




Cards 7 and 8:



22 comments:

  1. OMGosh...what a ton of work...and they all are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been a little busy????? These are GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, the great thing about the bulk card workshops in Wishes is how fast it is to put these cards together! I made them in a day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards! I love your blog and your projects! I've given you a blog award. You can head over to my blog to receive it! Thanks for all the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love this project and the colors are really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to hear the workshop doesn't take a ton of time. All of your cards are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a great bunch of lovely cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really like the masculine look of your cards. That paper is one of my favorites. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow I love your cards you did a great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful set of cards! Masculine cards are not my forte and these are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards! I love the bulk card patterns in wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Cards! I'm going to giving this workshop a try. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW those are great bulk of cards!! LOVE the Wishes book - it is SO handy!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, fabulous, love the colors and papers used - TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!