Friday, May 7, 2010

Cuttlebug Folder storage

I love it when I find the perfect storage solution! While shopping at WalMart tonight, I came across these little containers and thought they would work for my Cuttlebug folders. Sure enough -- the folders fit perfectly!

This is what the container looks like with the lid on and latched:
I don't have a lot of folders (yet), so I placed a note cube behind the folders to keep them from sliding down into the box. If the folders can lean backward a little, the lid will still fit on top. I love being able to flip through to see easily what folders I have!


If the folders stand completely upright, they peek just over the edge of the box. When I get enough folders to fill the box, I'll just keep the lid underneath. Doesn't take much to make me happy, does it? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!