Monday, May 31, 2010

You Rock Acrylic Album

I realize I have been AWOL on my blog for a couple of weeks. We were busy with graduations in our family: I graduated from college on May 15 (yay!!), and my oldest son graduated from high school on May 29 (yay!!). Now to get back into the swing of things.

The acrylic album and You Rock papers have been crying out for an album for my son Michael, and you get to see the finished result! The album was on his display table at our graduation open house. I was inspired by CTMH Consultant Michelle Bloom's acrylic album of her family but made some modifications to make it my own.

The acrylic album is surprisingly simple to work with. I used regular adhesive, but be careful -- once the adhesive touches the acrylic, you're kind of committed. It can be pulled up, but it takes some work. Also, remember to remove the protective covering from both sides of the acrylic page. Sometimes it takes a bit of effort to get the edge up, but then it's easy to pull off. You also will have to remove the protective coating from the Top Coats.

I'm so pleased with the result! I hope you enjoy the pictures. If you'd like to see a complete list of the products used, please scroll down to the end.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!