Monday, May 31, 2010

June SOTM Blog Hop: Wonderful Friend


Are you looking forward to hopping again this month? We are featuring the June Stamp of the Month, "Wonderful Friend." This is a set of 9 stamps, perfect for Father's Day or masculine birthdays. The stamp set is only available June 1 - 30, 2010.

If you have arrived here from Haley Dyer's blog, you're on the right path! If you get lost along the way, or if a link does not work, you can click here for a complete list of blog hop participants. (Thanks to Kathleen Androlewicz for making it easy for us!) With over 60 consultants participating, you are in for a treat!

I decided to make a photo display for my husband to take to work. I used my favorite trick -- a Level 1 kit -- to make this nice accordian album. The base is a 6 x 6" My Creations Memory Showcase. I simply cut the base pages from the Level 1 kit into 6" x 6" squares and went to town! I'm really happy with the result. For a complete list of products use, scroll down to the bottom of the post. There are lots of pictures this month, but I had a lot to show you! When you finish looking, please hop on over to Terrie Dodd's blog to see her lovely artwork. Thanks for playing this month!

Front cover:

First two pages:









Next two pages:











Opened all the way:



Middle pages on the back side:




Opened:




Products used (click on the link if available to see the item):


11 comments:

  1. Wow Lori! This is fabulous! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O-M-G this is so great! I also love to create with our Level 1 kits. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful work, I can see that you put a lot of time into this project. It turned out fabulous and the colors are perfect! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea to use a level one kit for that! Love it; it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your album is beautiful!! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously....a Level 1 Kit?!? Totally AWESOME!!! Love the way this turned out. The photos are gorgeous - I'm sure this will be a great conversation piece for your husband at work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I love this great little album! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!