Thursday, December 2, 2010

Do you like surprises?

Then you'll LOVE Plenty for Twenty! Close To My Heart is offering Plenty for Twenty in December!


From December 1st - 31st, when you place a $20 order on a MyCTMH website, you'll be rewarded with a popular, retired D-size stamp set for FREE! That's a $22.95 value, plus there is FREE shipping/handling and no tax on your free stamp set. The surprise comes when you open the box, because CTMH will select the free stamp set for you.

Grab Plenty for Twenty in December by visiting my website and making a qualifying purchase today! Or -- you can do what I do -- give your wish list to your significant other and send them to my website to do some Christmas shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!