Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Be an Artiste!

When I was expecting my second child, I could not imagine how I could love another child as much as my first. Miraculously, the heart expands to make room for another love. I didn't think I would love another Cricut cartridge as much as Art Philosophy, but - oh, my! - there is room in my heart for another. Artiste is as special and as unique as my second-born, and I don't know what I would do without either. 


Artiste focuses on 3-D items and has a lovely alphabet and some really unique features. Like Art Philosophy, the Artiste Cricut Collection comes with a cartridge, 3 D-size stamp sets, and 3 sheets of coordinating Dimensional Elements, including a mini album. Some things I love about Artiste: mini purses, gift boxes, mini albums, cards, cards, and more cards! That's just the tip of the iceberg. You can view all the images here. This is a must-have cartridge, and I'd love to make it easy for you to enjoy it.


Pre-order Artiste from me by August 1, and the shipping is on me ($7.95 savings!). This offer is only available by pre-order (free shipping not available on orders through my website). The offer expires August 1. Contact me to place your order now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!