Thursday, July 26, 2012

Why I love being a consultant

I recently got to spend several glorious days in Dallas at the annual Close To My Heart convention. It was three full days of new product reveals, business sessions, creative sessions, and FUN, plus a Leadership Day with additional business training. My favorite part was connecting with other consultants who I had previously only met virtually on the consultant chat boards. I love this company for so many reasons, but the relationships I have built over the years are the #1 reason why I continue as a consultant. 


Close To My Heart offers many fantastic training events such as Convention and Regional events, plus terrific online training. Because of the excellent virtual community established by the company, I have relationships in place with other consultants and then get to enjoy meeting them face-to-face! I love the support of other consultants, my team, and the corporate staff. This is an organization like no other - we have great products and love to share them with others, but at the end of the day, it's about relationships. Isn't that why we scrapbook? To preserve the memories of the relationships! Now to scrapbook the 100+ photos taken at Convention ...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!