Sunday, February 3, 2013

Countdown to Valentine's Day - Day Four: Card Box


I'm crazy about the Love notes! I covered a My Creations Card Box with Smoothie cardstock. The top was decorated with the Love stamp matted with a Smoothie heart cut on Artiste. A little bling was added using Silver Shimmer Trim, Sparkles Clear Flourishes - Small, Pixie Glitter Alphabet, and a Shimmer brad (retired). So easy!

The cards came together really quickly. I used the Love stamp on a White Daisy square matted with Smoothie. The cards fold on top, so I wrapped the card with Slate Satin Polka Dot Ribbon, which I gathered on the side with a piece of Smoothie Baker's Twine. It took a bit of creative placement to get all four cards to fit neatly in the box, but they do fit! I hope you enjoy this project and add yours to the countdown!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!