Saturday, February 16, 2013

Studio J Saturday - Avonlea

For a few years, I have been working on a project to scan all the photos from my husband's childhood. The photos were in magnetic albums (aaarrrrggghhhh!), so I rescued them. As I started scanning the photos to share with the rest of his siblings, I decided to make Studio J layouts and order four copies of each layout. It has been quite a process, but I'm happy to say I have finished! I'm going to be sharing the layouts on Saturdays for quite some time (there are LOTS of layouts!). I especially love this layout of my husband, his brothers, and their sister when they were little. (My husband is one of the twins.) They were stairsteps - four children born in three years! They were so cute, and the Avonlea papers complement the older photos so well.






Remember that Studio J layouts are only $5 each (for a 2-page layout) until March 15. You can try the software here for free! Design as many pages as you'd like - you only pay when you purchase the layout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!