Friday, February 1, 2013

Countdown to Valentine's Day - Day Two


Wouldn't you love to receive this cute little milk carton filled with sweet treats? The milk cartons come in a set of two and are plain so you can decorate them just as you'd like. (They also come flat for easy stamping.)
I used the stamp set from Whooo's Your Valentine to random stamp the entire carton. The cool thing about acrylic stamps is that you can put several on one block to make the random stamping very quick and easy. I cut a band from Ruby cardstock then stamped the hearts on the white band. My Artiste cartridge helped me make the medallion. I finished it off with one of my favorite new-ish embellishments: Silver Shimmer Trim. It is self-adhesive and goes on quick and easy. I even cut a little snip of shimmer trim for the clip at the top of the milk carton. 

Be sure to add your creations to the collection!

   

                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!