Thursday, January 31, 2013

Countdown to Valentine's Day - Day One

Thanks for joining me for my third Valentine's Day Countdown linky party! You can play along all fourteen days, one day, or just check out the ideas! It's more fun if you play, though - so please add your creations as we go each day. I'll be posting every day (hopefully!) right after midnight from February 1 - 14. 



My first project is quick and simple: four 3 x 3-inch cards made using the Pun Fun stamp set and the stamp set from Whooo's Your Valentine. I stamped each image using cocoa pigment ink on kraft paper. Once it dried, I used our amazing alcohol markers in Smoothie to color in the image. A quick border, some Opaques Mocha Gems, and you have some cute little Valentines!

Now it's your turn! Add a link to your project and play along! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!