Thursday, May 9, 2013

Later Sk8r: Prince Charming


Because I don't have a lot of time to scrapbook, I really like to use the Workshops on the Go. All the thinking is done for me - all I have to do is add the photos and end up with a lovely layout. These photos are so precious to me because they are photos of my grandparents with Michael. They loved the little ones so much!

The colors in the Later Sk8r papers work perfectly with so many of the pictures I have of my boys when they were little. The Workshop on the Go made it easy because it includes the papers, embellishments, an exclusive stamp set, and instructions! The only things I added were photos, inks, and the Pennant Alphabet set





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!