Thursday, May 2, 2013

My Super Boys


My boys LOVED their Superman pj's. Seriously. Loved. Them. It was a great tragedy when it was bedtime and the cape was AWOL. When they weren't wearing the jammies, they were using the security blankets for capes. Of course, I had to take tons of pictures because they were so cute! When CTMH came out with the Superheroes paper (now retired), I stocked up for all the cute little Superman pictures. 




I need to explain about the stocking cap pictures. My brother, who loves to tease, told my older son that Superman wears his underwear outside his clothes. Of course, Michael had to go home and try it out. Great blackmail pictures, right! That is one of the pictures that makes me laugh every time I see it, even 18 years later. And just how sweet is the picture of Jared (my younger son) looking up at his big brother? I miss those days!

3 comments:

  1. Where does the time go? They were so cute! Great layout, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such precious memories! Thanks for sharing the fun with us @ H2H! Your layout is dynomite.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!