Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Wanderful Workshop on the Go


I had the great opportunity to travel to New England in June for a friend's wedding. It was an amazing girls' weekend with another friend, my daughter, and me. We packed a whole lot of fun into the four days we stayed in Maine: a day trip to Boston, a day trip to the Yankee Candle Village in MA, a visit to a charming lighthouse, and lots and lots of "lobstah" rolls and "chowdah."

I took a million pictures (give or take), so I decided to go through my stash of scrapbooking supplies to make some pages to showcase the pictures. I landed on the Wanderful Workshop on the Go. I love the travel-themed papers, and the WOTG makes it so easy to make gorgeous pages. All the thinking and planning is done for me, and all the materials (except for ink) are included in the kit. There are some amazing kits coming in the new Annual Inspirations, so be on the lookout for more! 

Here is the first layout from the workshop. In addition to the main layout, there is also a second layout featured, too. I'm working on that one now and will post in a few days. I used the Cricut Artbooking cartridge on this layout, but there is also an option to make the layout without Cricut. CTMH Cricut cartridge sets now come with cardstock rather than dimensional elements plus three coordinating stamp sets.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!