Thursday, August 20, 2009

Delight in the Everyday: National Stamping Month Card Kit

Close to My Heart has outdone itself with this absolutely gorgeous card kit to celebrate National Stamping Month! It is so easy to get: simply purchase a minimum of $60 in A, B, C, D, or E-size stamps and receive this kit FREE! You may also purchase the kit by itself for $39.95. Place any order between September 1 - 30, and you'll be entered in a daily drawing for a free kit!

If you place a qualifying order on my website, be sure you remember to check the box to add the card kit at the end of your order.



There is an amazing amount of product in this kit! You will receive a full-color brochure with step-by-step instructions. Also included are 16 shaped card bases (LOVE the bracket shape on the edge of the cards!) and envelopes, 4 sheets of B&T Duos, 2 sheets of cardstock, Chocolate Mini Medleys, Chocolate stitched ribbon, mini ink pads in Chocolate and Dutch Blue, a gorgeous D-size stamp set that you will use over and over, and 3-D foam squares! I only needed my paper cutter, paper piercer, and adhesive.



I plan to make additional cards using different colors and papers to show the versatility of this set. I will post the cards here soon! My favorite stamp image is the dotted bracket shape: it will make it so easy to make new cards with the shaped edge.


Card 1:


Card 2:

Card 3:


Card 4:

Card 5:

Card 6:


Card 7:

Card 8:


There are enough materials to make two of each card design. These cards are so versatile -- they can be used for men or women and for a variety of occasions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!