This month we have over 65 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs. "Hopping" is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!
- September SOTM - Treasures
- Wishes Card Confidence Program
- Silhouette Level 2 Paper Packet
- Colonial White, Bamboo, and Black cardstock
- Black ink
- Designer Ribbon Rounds - Black Collection
- Basic Brad Assortment - Black Bitty Brads
1. Start with a ribbon with stitching down the center:
2. Using a sharp tool like the paper piercer, pull out a few stitches from the end of the ribbon.
3. Pull gently on the threads while holding the other end of the ribbon.
4. Continue gathering the ribbon until you have the desired length. Tie a knot in each end of the threads to prevent unraveling.
I tucked one end under the popped-up image and tucked the other end under the cardstock front before adhering it to the card base. Easy!
Tie a knot in a 3" piece of ribbon and attach where the gathered ribbon meets the circle. Attach the card front to the card base -- you're done!
Now "hop" on over to Kimberly Smith's blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the consultants at their blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! Remember, the September SOTM is only available until September 30! Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount or even free!
If you get lost on the hop or find links that aren't working, click HERE for a complete list of participating blogs.
Remember - September is National Stamping Month, and CTMH has a gorgeous card kit to celebrate! See my post here for details and photos of the cards!