Wednesday, August 26, 2009

New Idea Book Sneak Peek

Would you like a sneak peek of some of the awesome new paper from the CTMH Autumn/Winter Idea Book? I love, love, LOVE the new "Jingle" paper! I made these pages for a page swap with my unit. I used the Creative Basics - Jingle as well as new Dimensional Elements (snowflakes). The cardstock used for the base really is White Daisy -- it looks kind of pink in these pictures. The cute little stocking is a new stamp set, hung by a piece of new Cranberry velvet ribbon. Be sure to contact me to get your new Idea Book!

The page layout is from Imagine - Memoirs Complete (pgs. 66 - 67):



I painted the snowflake with Create-a-Shade Pearl Paint. It gives it a nice shimmer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!