Thursday, June 3, 2010

Jackpot June: Acrylic album

One of the products listed below is the mystery jackpot item for today. If you order the mystery jackpot item, we'll send you the My Creations™ Acrylic Mini Album (retail value of $14.95 US/ $17.50 CAN) for FREE! Order one of each to guarantee that you will hit the jackpot! Click {here} to view an acrylic album I made recently.

  • My Reflections Boom Di Ada Paper Packet - $10
  • My Reflections Daydream Paper Packet - $10
  • My Reflections Emporium Paper Packet - $10
  • My Reflections Game On Paper Packet - $10
  • My Reflections Perfect Day Paper Packet - $10

Click here to take you to my website to order! This is such a great deal on paper -- 24 sheets for $10!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!