Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Birthday card - Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 122

This sketch was calling out for a fun birthday card. My husband and his twin brother are turning 50 next month, so I wanted to make a special card for my dh. Since Mark is a huge NASCAR fan, the (retired) CTMH stamp set "Finish Line" seemed to be a perfect fit. I had to do some creative stamping, cutting, and adjusting to make the car number a "50."  This is my first time to play along with the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge, and I will definitely play again!






To make this card, you will need the following items (all CTMH):
  • Stamp sets: Finish Line (retired), Vroom Caps (retired), D1408 - A Little Everything
  • Paper Packet: Fanfare Level 2
  • Emellishments: Black Bigger Brads
  • Inks: Archival Black, Pacifica, Holiday Red
  • Other: Cricut, foam adhesive tape

1 comment:

  1. Lori,
    This is a GREAT 50th birthday card! I just love it! I'm sure your husband will, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!