Monday, June 27, 2011

Sophia Scrapbook Pages

I got to go scrapbooking this weekend, something I haven't done for a few months. It was so great to be with good friends - too much food, too little sleep! I have been so busy at work that I didn't have a lot of time to plan what I was taking to work on for the weekend, so I grabbed a few Workshops on the Go. It made things so easy!

The first one I'll share is the Sophia Workshop on the Go scrapbook pages. Let me just say that I LOVE the Sophia papers! They're so bright and cheerful. They also happened to almost exactly match the floral print on the girls' outfits in these pictures:




The darling children in these photos are two of my three children, two nieces, and one nephew - five of 'em born within a 2 1/2 year time span! Two more would be born within another year. :) We had these photos taken for their grandfather, and my sister-in-law and I coordinated the kids' outfits. Such sweet memories! Now two of the young ladies are each engaged to be married, another one will graduate college in the next year, and the boys are hard-working young men. Time goes so quickly! That is why preserving these memories is so important to me.

I made a few modifications to the design of the WOTG. The layout called for two 5 x 7's and 6 2x2 photos. I didn't have those sizes, so I improvised with two smaller photos in the place of one 5 x 7, and a strip of 2 x 12 B&T paper in place of the 2 x 2 photos. Make it your own!

Try a Workshop on the Go to see how quickly you can put together at least two gorgeous scrapbook layouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!