Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Congrats Card - Card Patterns Sketch 120

I have been finding all these great card challenge blogs, and they have inspired me to keep creating! This "Congratulations" card was very fun to make. I decided to make the front lift up rather than open like a traditional card. I'll write a congratulatory message under the flap.

You can play along, too. Check out the blog here.



To make this card, you will need the following items:
  • Stamp sets: B1362 - Tag the Occasion
  • Paper Packet: Miracle
  • Embellishments: Bliss Level 2 Assortment, Colonial White ribbon, Color Ready Kraft Borders, Green Assortment Buttons

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful take on this weeks sketch. Glad you joined us at cardpatterns.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!