Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My little Jare-Bear

When my kids were little, scrapbooking options were rather limited. I didn't really get into the whole scrapping thing until they were grade school age, so there are still lots of photos to scrap. I'm more of a "scrap what I'm feeling" kind of scrapper rather than a chronological scrapper. The realization that I didn't have to scrap events in order was very freeing for me, so it's not unusual for me to be creating pages like this of my (now) 17-year-old youngest son. Sometimes I feel like my delay (certainly not procrastination!) with scrapping certain pictures pays off when I find EXACTLY the right paper years later.


Wasn't he a cutie pie? Those big brown eyes and gorgeous dimples were all he had going for him on some days, because he was a wee bit ornery! He was affectionately known as "Jare-Bear" at this age. I can't believe how fast the time has gone! He'll be graduating from high school in May - my BABY!

This is another great Workshop on the Go using the Fanfare papers, which I absolutely adore! The papers are great for party pages, boy pages, and even Disney pages. Everything you need to make the layout (except for inks and the E-size alphabet set "Cocktail") is included. Super easy!



To make these pages, you will need:

Fanfare Workshop on the Go
Inks: Pacifica
Stamp set: Cocktail Alphabet
Accessories: 2" Scallop Circle Punch, Foam Die-Cut Numbers (while supplies last), 1" punch (EK Success)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!