- Select Magic Moments kit.
- Select Powerful Trio pattern.
- Select kit mix 2.
PUTTING THE LAYOUT TOGETHER
- Turn off toggle accents.
- Change top and bottom border B&T papers to cardstock. Change cardstock color to Outdoor Denim.
- Change Colonial White cardstock to dotted swiss B&T. Change dotted swiss B&T color to Honey. (I changed mine to Sky.)
- Change Cocoa cardstock to Colonial White.
- Change polka-dot B&T to cardstock. Change cardstock color to Juniper. (I changed mine to Smoothie.)
- Change Hollyhock cardstock to Desert Sand. (I changed mine to Cocoa.)
- Delete the title well and journaling well.
- Add journaling box that spans the lower right page (background paper: Topiary. Font used is Elementary.)
- Drop in photos.
- To create green striped ribbon: Add one journaling box to top of the left page, stretching across top of page and resizing (background paper: Topiary). Set font size to 22, color to Colonial White, fill journaling box with forward slashes. Copy and paste onto the right page. Add journaling boxes as needed with background paper of Outdoor Denim to cover excess "ribbon" with no slashes.
- Add two Topiary Flat Knot ribbons (Embellishments>Ribbons, 100%), stacking one on top of the other, rotating one 180 degrees. Place on Topiary striped ribbon.
- Add My Stickease images as follows, resizing as needed. Right-click to bring forward or send backward as needed.
- On left page, add Honey circle accent (Medium Accent, 100%) right next to large photo, sending to back to create a Honey scallop. Repeat to make border on left side of photo. Repeat process to create scallop border on right page below journaling box.
- Add small tag (Tags, 100%) below each photo on right page.