- Select Lucky kit.
- Select Portrait Collection pattern.
- Select kit mix 5.
PUTTING THE LAYOUT TOGETHER
- Turn off toggle accents.
- Change Colonial White cardstock to White Daisy.
- Change circles B&T to Grey Flannel.
- Change argyle B&T to any cardstock. Change cardstock color to Sky.
- Add photo mat to bottom photo on left page (click on photo, 1/4", Grey Flannel).
- On left page, add journaling box over top of large photo, sizing to create a photo mat. Delete "Add journaling," color Grey Flannel, send to back.
- On left page, add journaling box to upper left corner (background paper: Outdoor Denim), crop and size to fit.
- On right page, add journaling box to lower right (background paper: Outdoor Denim), crop and size to fit. Add White Daisy journaling (date); center vertically and right-align.
- On right page, change journaling well to photo well by clicking on it, then click on "Convert to photo well" button.
- Add journaling box to right page for journaling. Change background to none.
- Drop in photos.
- Add a journaling box over top of the small Outdoor Denim boxes on both pages (background paper: none). Set font to Cobbler, color White Daisy, font size 113. Type an uppercase "O."
- Add the following My Stickease images, rotating and resizing as desired. Right-click to bring layers forward or send backward as needed.
- Add Outdoor Denim border (Borders, 100%) to each page and place across layout.
- Add Sunset circle star (Small Accents, 100%) and place inside "O."
- Add Sunset circle (Small Accents). Crop in half, scale to 85%. Copy and paste scallop below Outdoor Denim border.
- Arrow (100%) and large star (85%) (Medium Accents)
- Creme Brulee and Sunset small stars (Small Accents, 100%)