- Select Victory kit.
- Select Harmony pattern.
- Select kit mix 6.
PUTTING THE LAYOUT TOGETHER
- Turn off toggle accents.
- Rotate right page 180 degrees.
- Change Desert Sand cardstock to Topiary B&T paper.
- Change Bamboo cardstock to Outdoor Denim.
- Change fleur de lis B&T to Colonial White cardstock.
- Change plaid B&T to Bamboo by clicking on the plaid B&T and then choose Bamboo from the box. Change color intensity to 25% ("%" drop-down box).
- Hide small Outdoor Denim box on left page by adding journaling box over top of entire upper plaid B&T and photo well. Fill with plaid B&T, change color to Bamboo, intensity to 25%. Send backward until photo and photo mat appear.
- Add 1/16" Bamboo photo mats to two small photos.
- Add two journaling boxes to left page for title. Add title (fonts used are Cobbler and Inkling), background: none.
- Delete journaling box on right page.
- Drop in photos.
- On left page, add the following My Stickease accents:
- Winged shield (Medium Accents, 150%); place on top of Colonial White circle in lower right.
- Limited Edition accent (Large Accents, 62%); crop and rotate so only the sunbursts show. Place in upper left.
- Chocolate and Outdoor Denim border (Borders, 100%); layer it over sunbursts.
- Bamboo star (Small Accents, 200%); cluster with other accents.
- Number 2 (Alphabet, 38%); place inside star.
- Add "U" circle (Quotes, 70%), place on top of Colonial White circle.
- Add Honey star (Medium Accents, 150%), place in upper right corner.
- Add the words border (Borders, 70%) and crop to show "Full of Life" (or word of your choice); layer on top of star.
- Add two Grey Wool flourishes (Large Accents, 100%). Place one with cluster, and send to back (right-click). Place second by journaling and send to back.
- Add Outdoor Denim flourish (Large Accent, 58%); place by journaling. Rotate and send backward as needed.