Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Valentine's Day Countdown - Day 11

Water Bottle Caddy



Okay, maybe I'm stretching a little with the Valentine's treats! But who wouldn't enjoy receiving a little refreshment that is packaged so prettily? This is a super-fast project. Cut a piece of cardstock 2 1/2" x 9 1/2". Score at 3" and 7". Punch a 1 3/4" hole in the top scored area. Fold up the 3" scored piece and fasten with brads or eyelets. I usually don't adhere the sides to allow the lemonade packet to slide in easily. Decorate and add a single serving size packet of lemonade, tea, or other beverage. I also wrapped the bottle itself with a scrap of B&T paper.
Items used are Perfect Day Level 2 Paper Packet and Soul Mates stamp set. The cardstock is Cocoa textured cardstock. I love that the reverse side is a lighter value of the front! It gives a really neat effect. Remember that the textured cardstock is BOGO in February, and $2 goes to Operation Smile's Haiti relief efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!