Saturday, February 6, 2010

Valentine's Day Countdown - Day 7

This is kind of a year-round project, but I wanted to share my February calendar page. I never can get my act together enough to complete an entire calendar at once, so I'm committing to making a page a month. I like projects I can do in smaller segments.

I'll list the items used at the end of the post. The layout is one from Reflections called "Sidebar - Original." I like to use Reflections for calendars because the layouts are all one-page layouts. Of course, you can mix and match them to make two-page layouts!



My pictures on this page weren't taken in February, but they are of a sweet memory of a day my husband and I enjoyed in September for our 24th anniversary.

I love the new E-size alphabet called "Posterboard." It's what I used to make the title. I stamped each letter on B&T paper then cut it out. The alphabet stamp has a thick border, so it makes the letter look like it was matted on a darker cardstock. Cool, huh!

Items used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!