Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Valentine's Day Countdown - Day 4

Here's a quick, easy gift that will show you care! The memo board is simply a metal cookie sheet. I attached the paper (That's Amore) with regular adhesive (my ATG adhesive works great). Cut the paper to fit and round the corners. Decorate (the fun part!). The magnets are stamped images that are cut out and attached to magnets.

Some alternatives are to add a decorated clothespin with a magnet on the back for holding notes. Cover a square coaster with paper and attach a post-it note pad. Put magnets on the back and hang it on the memo board. If you use extra-strong magnets on the back of the memo board, you can attach the whole board to the fridge!

I used my Crop-a-dile to make the holes and set the eyelets at the top for the hanging ribbon.

1 comment:

  1. Lori I love this!!!! I just may have to try this!! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!